Its list of features include:
- One simple USB 3.0 cable connection from your laptop to all your accessories
- Built-in video card supports two displays up to 2048 x 1152 resolution
- HDMI™ out port built-in for Full 1080 HD video and gaming
- 5.1 channel surround sound through HDMI™ or 3.5mm audio ports
- Six USB ports
- Two easy access front USB 3.0 “always on” Sleep & Charge ports
- Fast USB 3.0 data transfer speed to USB 3.0 external storage devices
- Universal compatibility with all Windows®-based computers
The second new product at CES is the Toshiba USB 3.0 Mobile Monitor. Toshiba increased the screen size from 14-inches to 15.6 inches and added a USB 3.0 port that both displays and powers the monitor. The protective case also functions as a stand and storage for USB cables. In all, it makes for an easy, no-nonsense portable monitor for those looking to add an additional screen to any Windows-based computer.
PC Magazine's Natalie Shoemaker took look at it during CES 2012.
The USB 3.0 Mobile Monitor sports a 15.6-inch anti-glare widescreen that displays in a 1,366-by-768 resolution; the same as a standard laptop screen. The monitor measures one inch thick and weighs an easily portable 3.6 pounds.You can read the rest of her overview on PC Magazine. And priceing will be revealed during its launch date later this year. However, the Toshiba dynadock U3.0 Universal USB 3.0 Docking Station is currently available through Toshiba's product page for under $180.